BE PART OF OUR CREATIVE AND PASSIONATE TEAM
With over 40 years in the business as one of London's most famous Hair & Beauty addresses, Hari's is the capital’s most celebrated name in the industry
To continue our growth and expansion, we are seeking talented people to join our diverse team..
Training is key’ explains Hari; ‘if you get your training right, then the sky's the limit. Here we train all our staff in-house for up to 2 years, so there’s a standard that we don’t go below. My advice is training, training, training. Once you’ve got that basic knowledge, the rest is up to you’.
- We tailor training to suit you – either Apprenticeship or Hari’s Training programme
- We love nurturing the talent of our industries future stars
- We support you in growing and steer your career down whichever path inspires you the most – be it a bright future in colour or an innovating future in styling
- Our dedicated Education Team lead by Ellie will help you meet and exceed your goals.
- You will get the opportunity to develop your skills and be taught by Hari himself; where he will impart his knowledge and skill with styling
- We are very proud of the fact that the majority of seniors in all of our salons have been home grown and our retention of staff is very high. We believe this is due to our dynamic and family like salon environment and freedom to be the hiardresser you want to be.
- We will teach you not only the methodology to cut or colour hair but also how to feel and see hair!
- You will have opportunities to work at London Graduate Fashion Week and with our Creative Director Craig Taylor on session work
- You will learn from some of the best in the industry
- We are not about simply giving good haircuts and colour we are about giving the best bespoke cut and colour for each and every person who sits in our chair.
OUR CURRENT VACANCIES
As one of our new apprentices you will join an already established team and help to provide a welcoming, enjoyable customer experience to each of our clients.
You will need to be punctual, well presented and friendly, be a reliable team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
We work with The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy (LHAA) – London’s largest hairdressing and barbering training Academy – recognised as a Good training provider by OFSTED in 2018.
The Apprenticeship training programme will last 18 – 24 months and you will progress towards achieving The Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing) Level 2 Apprenticeship standard. After that you will join our Hari’s programme.
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will be required to:
- Meet and greet customers
- Shampoo and conditioner customers’ hair
- Maintain a clean salon
- Provide refreshments to the customers
- Prepare customers for the stylists to cut, tint hair etc.
- As you develop skills you may be given the opportunity to style hair, apply tint and colour
- As an Apprentice you learn on the job and you are an employee
- Salary depends on age and experience and can be discussed with you at the interview stage
The successful candidate would have a good command of the English language, excellent customer service skills and be prepared for duties which include shampooing clients, general cleaning, stock management, assisting stylists/colourists and keeping the salon immaculate.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will:
- Provide full training for all aspects of the role (and pay you while you learn!)
- Pay competitive rates with the added bonus of earning tips
- Ensure you have allocated breaks throughout the day
- If we see potential in you, we will offer you a place on our highly desirable Hari’s Training programme to teach you all the skills needed to become a top stylist / colourist and a have career for life.
"*" indicates required fields