To continue our growth and expansion, we are seeking talented people to join our diverse team.
- We tailor training to suit you – either Apprenticeship or Hari’s Training programme
- We love nurturing the talent of our industries future stars
- We support you in growing and steer your career down whichever path inspires you the most – be it a bright future in colour or an innovating future in styling
- Our dedicated Education Team lead by Ellie will help you meet and exceed your goals.
- You will get the opportunity to develop your skills and be taught by Hari himself; where he will impart his knowledge and skill with styling
- We are very proud of the fact that the majority of seniors in all of our salons have been home grown and our retention of staff is very high. We believe this is due to our dynamic and family like salon environment and freedom to be the hiardresser you want to be.
- We will teach you not only the methodology to cut or colour hair but also how to feel and see hair!
- You will have opportunities to work at London Graduate Fashion Week and with our Creative Director Craig Taylor on session work
- You will learn from some of the best in the industry
- We are not about simply giving good haircuts and colour we are about giving the best bespoke cut and colour for each and every person who sits in our chair.
As one of our new apprentices you will join an already established team and help to provide a welcoming, enjoyable customer experience to each of our clients.
You will need to be punctual, well presented and friendly, be a reliable team player and have the ability to work on your own initiative.
We work with The London Hairdressing Apprenticeship Academy (LHAA) - London’s largest hairdressing and barbering training Academy - recognised as a Good training provider by OFSTED in 2018.
The Apprenticeship training programme will last 18 – 24 months and you will progress towards achieving The Diploma for Hair Professionals (Hairdressing) Level 2 Apprenticeship standard. After that you will join our Hari’s programme.
As an Apprentice Hairdresser you will be required to:
The successful candidate would have a good command of the English language, excellent customer service skills and be prepared for duties which include shampooing clients, general cleaning, stock management, assisting stylists/colourists and keeping the salon immaculate.
In return for your hard work and commitment we will:
OR CONTACT US ON THE DETAILS BELOW
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 349 8722